5.31.2010

05/31/2010

A few weeks ago we had family pictures taken. I loved so many of them! James and Jacklen Taylor (Outlaw Photography) took our pictures. We enjoyed the experience and the results! I felt like J and J did a great job capturing the spirit of our family. Here are some of my favorites:




I spent much of this afternoon helping a friend who was dealing with some domestic violence issues. It was a real honor to be able to help, but even more than that, it was a good opportunity for me to appreciate my family! I have never had a family member lay a hand on me with violent intentions. I have rarely had a family member so much as raise their voice to me in anger. It isn't often that I stop to think about how rare and special it is to have the kind of family that I have!

But tonight, that is exactly what I am thinking.

I love, love, love you all!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

beautiful family