5.12.2010

Girls, Grandparents, and Golf

My parents were able to drive down to Bandera and visit us this weekend. It was a last-minute trip, but such a treat! Kyle was able to spend quite a bit of time with us, too. I took pictures rather sporadically (and didn't take a single one of either of my boys!), but here are a few that I snapped during our time together.

My Mom and Lottie:
Speed Bump:
Lottie-dah:
My Mom helping Nia 'ride' the bike:
My Dad and Kyle went golfing at the golf course that our house is on:



And Dill the Second. A stray we took in. The kids love her because she's small enough for them to lug around. Here she is sunbathing on the tee box of the fifth hole:
The end.

2 comments:

Mom Jones said...

I'm so glad you folks were able to make it ... nice pictures, Rachel!

Broke but Happy said...

Carol, I LOVE your hair in that picture with you holding Lottie! Keep that style! - Sharon